Skip to content

OnLocation

As OnLocation grows, your ideas can help shape what new features and enhancements our product team develops.

UserVoice connects you with our product team. Add new ideas, and browse, comment and vote on existing ideas.

Before adding an idea, search the existing ideas to see if it has already been raised. If it has, please vote and add a comment.
If you have an issue using OnLocation or have a question, please contact our support team

OnLocation

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10 results found

1. In an emergency response, seconds can be critical.
    Add:
    1. Add button to web portal homepage to print report of ALL people on-site
    2. Add button to OnLocation app to trigger OnEvac

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. When using the OnEvac app, I have found that the People Verified Safe graph is calculating all people in the selected zone, even when the Event is selected for Employees On Site Only.

As we have shift workers, we will always select Employees On Site Only, so this calculation will always calculate incorrectly. Surely this calculation should not be including people who are not currently on site? That's not logical.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Amend the Evacuation text to mention the created zone because some staff members consistently move around the site such as the yard team and maintenance team, meaning they could be in any zone. Therefore, when I create an event, I always include these individuals. It would be beneficial for them to know the specific zone we are evacuating. If they are not in that zone at that moment, they do not need to evacuate.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Would be nice to have an additional interface to verify people rapidly during an evac. Like one of the in/out kiosk but with a quick "verify" when you scan a card (We use rfid reader and all our mill employee have their card on them)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Need to be able to manually mark off when someone is safe during an evacuation, to compensate for occasions when someone may not have their phone, may not be able to reply to the SMS request to verify they are safe e.g. no credit on phone.
    Note: In industrial environments it's common for staff to not be permitted to have their phones with them at their workstations.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. When you setup an OnEvac user, they get a specific code. If you setup the same “user” on a different site, it assigns the same code. However, I have some site managers that are the main contact for multiple sites, so when you scan the code, you have to choose from a list of sites. Obviously, this wouldn't be ideal in an actual emergency. I wondered if it could be adjusted so I can setup the worksite as the "user" rather than a staff member?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. The message that goes out when an evacuation is triggered and asks the person if they are SAFE, could we include additional options like "Not Safe" and "Need Assistance"

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. hope this message finds you well. I wanted to discuss an important feature enhancement for the OnLocation app that could significantly improve our office's emergency evacuation management. The idea is to provide a direct link to employees' Workday profiles and incorporate medical information, which can be crucial in ensuring the safety of individuals with specific needs during emergency evacuations.

Currently, our OnLocation app serves as a valuable tool for various aspects of office management, but there is room for improvement when it comes to emergency preparedness. By linking employees' profiles to their Workday accounts, we can access essential information, such…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The evacuation trigger when fired by the fire warden sends the nearest evacuation points on Google Maps to the people sent the evacuation message, include when they receive the message asking them if are they safe

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I have noticed the new evacuation report available from the Sign In/Out Manager page.

If this could be configurable for sorting and filtering.

OnEvac uses zones to group the employees, if the report could sort and page break with the same groups. that would be great!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?