Skip to content

Property Tree

Thanks for helping us shape the future of MRI Property Tree! 

As we continue to invest in the development and growth of our products, the ideas and contributions of our customers help our Product Team develop and implement improvements and enhancements that best support your business.

Share your great ideas with us via Post Idea, however, before you do - please use the search box to see if it has already been suggested. If the idea already exists you can add your vote and also include any additional comments. When adding new ideas, please explain how this idea will improve your Property Tree experience as this will greatly assist our Product Team as well as other voters.

Property Tree

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

85 results found

1. Routine inspections should not be able to be closed in PT without first attaching the report.
    There should be a warning pop up telling you that you cannot close inspection until report is attached.
    This will help when staff leave that you know the reports are there and inspections have not just been closed without doing the inspections.
    Would also help in disputes/tribunals as evidence

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. when a tenant lodges a maintenance request a email and sms is sent to lead property manager or can be set for out of hours contact so any issues lodged on weekends can be seen without logging into PT.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Will Property Tree have the option of doing all inspections through Property Tree so we dont need to have another program for Ingoing, Outgoing and Routine inspections.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Reports for inspections dont need to show the cancelled ones- we should be able to remove them from the report.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Note: Currently you can filter to just see "routine" inspections (excluding ingoings and outgoings), and the "in progress" Status, however this will exclude closed inspections from the report alongside cancelled. 

5. It would be great if in configuration you can add multiple inspection frequency scenarios, i.e. one for 3 month and one for 6 month.
    Then when adding in a property or tenancy there is an option to select which frequency that particular property/tenant is on.

Currently I am setting notes with reminders to update after each inspection and then resetting a note as most of my inspections are 3 monthly but there is a number of owners that only require 6 monthly. Not only does this involve more admin time, it could easily be removed from the alerts or missed.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Tash, thanks for your suggestion. I was wondering if you were aware that in the inspection tab on the tenancy, if you click the edit pencil you can override the company default (of 3 months as an example, and set this tenants inspections to 6 month frequency), so it will look to this when doing the updates. I hope this helps in the interim - as this would be a good option to have against the property, so that when tenants come and go, the set frequency for that property would remain. Thanks, Ange - Product Team

1 2 3 5 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?