Skip to content

OnLocation

As OnLocation grows, your ideas can help shape what new features and enhancements our product team develops.

UserVoice connects you with our product team. Add new ideas, and browse, comment and vote on existing ideas.

Before adding an idea, search the existing ideas to see if it has already been raised. If it has, please vote and add a comment.
If you have an issue using OnLocation or have a question, please contact our support team

OnLocation

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

7 results found

1. Having a 4th guest option for sign in beyond Visitor, Contractor or Employee - this group should be customisable & can be set up to receive visitors or be pre-registered, or pre-register visitors or have a profile.
    There should also be the ability to have a separate sign in workflow for this group
    This would allow for the option of a Student user group, or Tenant user group, or Patient user group, or Members as at gym club, Volunteers, etc that are different to the traditional Guest types

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Our business operates 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, on 12 hour shifts. Our night shift crosses over the midnight mark, from one day into the next day. The current automation and occupancy settings do not fit the operating parameters of our business operations.
    Could we please have an automatic sign out setting, that was based upon the number of hours, not a specific time of day.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. At one location we may have 4 different kiosks set up with deliveries + use deliveries within Sign in/out manager. On the reporting there is no way to show the different areas they were logged?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. We change our background image on 21 kiosks every month. Currently I have to change each one individually. I'd love to be able to do a Global change - much like there are now Global Questions. Same for other branding / colours, fonts etc

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. To have the ability to change the font size and the layout placement (left, centre, right alignment) for the sign in/out kiosk front page, for the organisation and instruction/information fields.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. In Sign in/out questions - Visitor/Contractors "Contact Info" I would like to see a tick box option for Residential Address (this is a Border Force req) and the Address is linked to something like a google address drop down when you start typing

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add option to change work alone setting when changing work area/zone. For example, I may check in to work in Zone A working with a partner (not working alone). However, after completing the work in Zone A, I may move on alone to Zone B to do work there. It would be great if I could change my work alone setting in the OnLocation app at any time to reflect my work alone status at that time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?